Monday, May 21, 2012

The Long Stretch

     Just as soon as this glorious new lifestyle known as high school started, it is now coming to an abrupt and anticipated conclusion.  Unfortunately this high school lifestyle doesn't want to end without a big bang of stressers.  I have tests out the whazoo this week despite the imminent and impending finals that start this Friday.  Yes, Mr. Crump, I would love to be tested on Australia and then tested a day later on everything since January!  That's the way I roll.  No, that's the way no one rolls, but apparently the teachers don't care.  Meanwhile I have band concerts and marching band to juggle about along with an attempt to change classes for next year.  All is stressful in this long stretch, but if I work hard, the future should be more bright.  
 Hi, my name is Sam and I have enough time in my schedule to memorize music for marching band.  Well, if you don't count school and other band related things, I do have time, but sometimes I want to eat and sleep.  Those luxuries are nice.  


 To be honest, this song gives me a moment of peace in this hectic time.  It's a break from socializing and learning and it's just a time of bliss a tranquility.
 The mother bunny came back to take care of her babies.  This could be a sign of success during this strenuous week!
 You know you're studying for an Honors Biology final when you're room looks like this times about 10.
This is what's left after a long night of preparation for studying, rehearsal, and a nice family therapy appointment.  You know the world is right when you eat apples with peanut butter, documenting your day on a blog, hopefully improving your writing skills.  Wish me luck for this Long Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment