Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Planning for the Future

     As anticipated yesterday, I received my Practice PLAN score with much relief.  The score, compositely 29 out of 32, was exactly what I wanted to see.  From this test, I can infer my ACT score will be around 34.  I am very proud of myself, and all this test score does is give me more motivation to score even higher on the ACT than I am expected to from this PLAN.
     What do I want in a college?  What does a Freshman in high school look for in a college, or should they not even care at all right now?  I think someone should look for a college in the right environment they want!  Some people want to get as far away from here as possible, while other people recognize this as an inconvenience and want to stay close.  I think someone should look for a college that offers their external interests, other than academics.  I want a school with a music program, with a busy campus, and with a nice urban location.  Later, however, I think one should look for a college that suits their academic and financial needs.  As of now, I'm not worried about the money that it will cost.  My parents will have to start worrying when I actually start applying, and I will as well.  Right now, in this moment, I'm going to live my high school life the best that I can.  I will work hard in my advanced classes, and I will continue to master my musicianship and athleticism for Ultimate.  I am preparing for the future, and I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment